Social Media Directory solves that problem by organizing the Top 15 information categories into a comprehensive resource that helps you quickly find the Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn connections that match your interests.Additionally, Social Media Directory saves you a lot of time and hassle.
Information changes rapidly on the Internet. If a particular category or website is not yet hooked into LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter,we encourage you to search LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter for the website or topic you’re looking for.
Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn resources, ensuring that you have the latest information about the topics that interest you most. Facebook users numbered 350 million worldwide.With 340 million unique visitors each month, Facebook ranks as the fourth-most-popular website in the world, behind only Google (844 million unique visitors),Microsoft (691 million), and Yahoo! (581 million).LinkedIn users numbered 50 million.This audience tends to be a bit older, they have an average age of 41. LinkedIn is an interconnected network of experienced professionals from around the world, representing 170 industries and 200 countries. According to LinkedIn, there are more than 50 million LinkedIn members across 200 countries and territories worldwide.Twitter users number 5 to 80 million, Sixty-five percent of Twitter users are less than 24 years old; 81% are less than 30. As expected, most Twitter activity is concentrated on celebrities.
Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn information for the following categories:
• Blogs: Personal or corporate weblogs, which are web-based but are frequently updated with new content.
• Videos: Media clips containing both sound and video, such as archives of TV shows or content prepared
exclusively for online distribution.
• Podcasts: Audio presentations and archived radio shows you can play on your computer or download to a portable digital music player.
• Wikis:Web-based collaborative knowledge bases, like encyclopedias for the masses.
• Social Networking: Discussion groups on social networking sites.
• Forums/Discussions:Web-based bulletin board systems where you can exchange public messages with others.
LinkedIn Jobs Whether you’re looking for a new job or trying to help someone else find his or her perfect job, LinkedIn can help you find and get in touch with the people you need to contact. Create a profile and click the Jobs tab to get started.
Website Linkedin Job
, In Facebook
you can find linkedin group, In Twitter,
LinkedIn_jobs And LinkedIn
: Linked:HR (Group)